Tuition and Fee
All students enrolled in Adult/Career and Technical Education Programs in a Miami-Dade County Public School are required to pay tuition as established by the Florida Legislature. Students who have lived in the State of Florida during the past twelve consecutive months are considered “in-state” students. Students not meeting this criterion are considered “out-of-state” students. A list of approved documents for the verification of “in-state” status is above or may be obtained from the registration staff.
Adult General Education – AGE
- $30.00 tuition charge for all Adult General Education classes to include Adult High School Competition, ABE, GED, ESOL
- $5.00 student’s identification fee per trimester
- $5.00 testing fee TABE & CASAS
- Students must purchase books/workbooks, if applicable.
Career Technical Programs-CTE
- See your counselor for costs pertaining to individual career technical (CTE) classes/programs (total number of hours in the program $2.56 per hour + materials)
- $15.00 application fee per trimester
- $15.00 material fee per trimester
- $5.00 identification fee per trimester
- $15.00 liability insurance fee (Health occupation students)
- Students must purchase books/kits and/or uniforms, if applicable.