- Financial aid disbursements are scheduled as students meet requirements in accordance with, Chapter 3 of the current Federal Student Aid Handbook and Chapter 1 of Federal Student Aid Blue Book that can be accessed at http://ifap.ed.gov/
- Payment periods for full-time and part-time programs are scheduled as follows:
- For programs of 900 hours or more in length, the payment period is 450 hours representing half of the academic year.
- For programs that are 899 to 600 hours in length, the payment period is half of the program length.
- The award year is dependent upon the date of the application for financial aid made by a student and the first day of attendance. Multiple disbursements may be made within a single payment period; however, making multiple disbursements within a payment period does not create a new or additional payment period.
- A student is ineligible when it becomes mathematically impossible for him or her to complete a program within 150% of the length of the hours scheduled for the program.
- Disbursements will not be approved unless the student meets the criteria to maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.